Friday 25 June 2010

Samples Ordered

I couldn't resist ordering samples from Spoonflower today, I've ordered various sized samples on cotton lawn and on quilting weight cotton, and it's fingers crossed now until they arrive and I can see how the colours,the scale and the weight of the fabrics work.

Here is a peek at the collection so far. I don't think this is at all complete, but it's helped me to put the designs together to get an idea of what is missing.

Windfall Border (green)

Windfall Border

Windfall Border (gingham)

ditsy heart blue

ditsy heart pink

ditsy heart green

Daisy Meadow

Daisy Fields

Daisies

Strawberry Scatter

gingham yellow

gingham blue

gingham pink

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see the samples - especially the strawberry print - I love that one!

    ReplyDelete