Monday 6 August 2012

Play Quilt

I have finally made up my original "cheater" quilt. I'm really rather pleased with it, and plan to take it to the Handmade Market on 19th, where it will dress my table, but also be for sale at a special "sample" price of £30.
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

The quilt top is Spoonflower's Quilting cotton, the reverse is a delightful pastel dotty polycotton. There is a lightweight polyester fleece padding, and cotton binding.
Perfect for tummy time for any baby.
This quilt top is in the original colourway, no longer available and not to be repeated. A lovely faded pastel colourway, perfect for any vintage inspired nursey.
10% of the sale price will be donated to SANDs in memory of my daughter Florence Violet.

And if you'd like to have a go at making your own "cheater" quilt, take a look at the new colourway:

Flossie


No comments:

Post a Comment