Monday 20 August 2012

The Market

Yesterday at The Handmade Market was fun. Unfortunately a rainy day in late August didn't exactly encourage the crowds, but I had some very enthusiastic responses to my stall, met some lovely fellow stall holders, check out Woad Butterfly , Lucy had some gorgeous items for sale. I treated myself to one of her embroidered needle cases.

Untitled

I'm going to be there again next month, and following some tips from other stall holders might venture to some other locations in and around the North West.

Untitled

Oh, and despite the lack of customers I still managed to raise £10 for SANDs.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the mention and that is great about raising £10. I'm not decided on next month yet but will definitely be checking out some of the other fairs and markets we heard about. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still need to work out a pattern for the flossie cardigan I designed to go with the pinafore - will make it a priority - especially if you could sell the patterns on your stall!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes Caroline. I'd love to have one of your cardy's to display with the pinny, and would def sell the pattern.

    ReplyDelete