Sunday 5 August 2012

Still Here!

Woah, it's been a while!
I didn't intend to take such a long break from here, life sort of took over. I've been so very busy with other projects, including The Sling School, and setting up as a registered childminder. My days are full of busy toddlers, and working with parents and their babies. That hasn't left much room for designing and sewing.
Despite all that though, I'm back, and breaking myself in gently (ha!), I'll be at the Stockport Handmade and Producers Market on 19th August.


I'll have dresses, and dungies, and trousers, and bootees, and even some of my fabrics on sale including the Flossie's Pinafore cut and sew kit.
I hope all my local readers will pop along and stop me looking like a billy no mates on the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment